75878[evol-psych] Re: Women's bare flesh in winter 'a bigger turn-on for men'

  • Francine A. Burlingame
    Oct 1, 2008
      "Roy Anderson" wrote:

      > I suspect you're a little off here. I can't think of a more sexually
      > charged environment than a college co-ed dorm. ;)

      FBurlingame:

      I suspect you are right... even though I have been assured (by the
      students) that it is not the case (grin).

      BTW: I was a pom-pom girl in college. I thought my outfit was "cute"
      and the kick-line was an athletic performance in agility and precision.

      Girls are clueless.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic