72621Re: [evol-psych] Article: Feminist Public School System is a Toxic Environment

  • andy_morleyuk
    Jul 1 5:19 AM
      Gosh you're a bit slow Zaphod - I challenged this with a similar question
      a day or two after it was posted.

      The point is - something like that, if true, should be very easy to verify.
      But having raised the question here and in other forums, no-one so far
      has come forward with any independent view to support these assertions.

      Andy

      --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphod Beeblebrox"
      <nomad1010@...> wrote:

      > 'The article was composed
      > entirely of assertions. There was a perfect void of evidence. The
      > essence of the article was that women, especially lesbians, were all
      > advantaged and that men were all disadvantaged.'

      <snip>
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic