      Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 11:55 AM
      Subject: RE: [evol-psych] marriage -- who benefits

      I hesitate to reply, as a thousand stones seem to fall on my head when I do, but if a mother’s interest is her child, then isn’t it in their (the mother’s and the child’s) interest that a male stay around and help provide for those children.

      Kathryn Coe, PhD
      Director of Shared Service for Special Populations
      Arizona Cancer Center
      Assistant Professor, Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
      1515 North Campbell Avenue
      P.O. Box 245024
      Tucson, AZ 85724-5024
      (520) 626-6965