27321Desirability of Individuals with Children

  • Christopher A Robinson
    Sep 30, 2003
      Dear all,

      I was reading that in many primate species, males prefer a partner who
      has some experience raising children. This makes me wonder if there is
      human data on the relative desirability as a mate of an individual who
      already has children. I had assumed that it would be lower than one
      without, but I am looking for data. Also, is there a sex difference in
      this regard?

      Christopher Robinson
      University of Alabama at Birmingham

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!