16845Calvin's new book, throwing, etc..

  • Ralph L Holloway
    Jan 31, 2002
      I haven't read Calvin's new book, but I do recall once suggesting that
      throwing was important. It was brought to Calvin's attention, but I don't
      think he ever mentioned it. I think he should have referred to my ideas,
      but he did expand them in important ways in his J. Theoretical Biology
      article. Judge for yourself.

      Ralph L. Holloway
      Dept. Anthropology
      Columbia University