155528Re: [evol-psych] Re: News: Isis orders all girls and women in Mosul to undergo FGM, UN report says

  • peetuurr
    Jul 28, 2014
      I think the reason Jewish people are very intelligent, has nothing at all to do with circumcision, but has to do with something much sadder.

      The process of the diaspora, weeded the Jewish genome, only the very strongest individuals, survived the horrors of the pogroms and passed their genes on.

      One of the greatest chessplayers ever, Bobby Fischer, of which there is very good evidence, that both his parents were Jewish, was not circumcised. I think this is what caused his somewhat odd behaviour, my theory his behaviour was caused by alienation.

      Regards,

      Peter.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic