142592Re: [evol-psych] Mitt Romney Explain How Jesus Will Reign for 1,000 Years When He Returns, in Jerusalem... and Missouri

    Nov 4, 2012
      At 04:53 PM 11/4/2012, Anna wrote:

      Both candidates are bad, but Romney is a catastrophe. Economical and moral.  Obama is better economist after all and he has no illusions. But at least he knows how to play his  cards.  Romney is a crook, he will drag this country into a deeper hole and a war at the same time too. (...) Also, how can any rational person vote for him.....

      Well, Anna - we agree on something. :)))

      The emperor has no clothes - this man is a horror.

      Romney has 5 wars in mind...

      What I find, in speaking to those who support Romney, is that they can only create a case
      for him which is based on deception and a kind of mental illness. I don't believe that
      Romney is psychologically healthy. Even his wife said that she was worried about his
      emotional health if he were to become president.

      Julienne

      Anna