142591Re: [evol-psych] Re: Mitt Romney Explain How Jesus Will Reign for 1,000 Years When He Returns, in Jerusalem... and Missouri

    Nov 4 6:05 PM
      Well, Sonny, I suppose I have to say something here.

      How are we going to learn when the votes are counted that the
      populace trusts Romney more than Obama?
      Do you believe Romney will win?

      Maybe he will, but I believe that if he does, it will only be because he has
      managed to fool so many people, and managed to prevent an accurate vote
      count with all the actions pushed to prevent people from being able to vote -
      from the 4 hour and more waits some people are having to endure in Florida
      and elsewhere where Republican governors or other Republicans in charge of the
      voting machine are in charge. This is simply NOT happening where a Democratic
      person is in charge. The Democrats are trying to open up the polls, keep the
      hours as they were in the past, while the Republicans are trying to diminish
      the process.

      How do you trust such a machine?

      How can you close your eyes to that, or approve of it?

      Why, if you so trust Romney, hasn't he spoken out against this?

      Republicans, as well as trying to limit the voters, have also been caught
      throwing out Democratic votes and registrations. They are also trying to
      scare people into thinking they will be arrested for "voter fraud", so that
      many people are being scared into not going to vote.

      I have had to pay $150 to acquire the "right kind" of identification
      to be able to
      vote this year - though I have had adequate ID every previous year.
      It's not just
      "I.D". - they demand - but specific kinds - and the kinds they want are most
      difficult for people to get.- especially students, elderly people,
      and the poor.
      There is just no way to get an acceptable I.D. without having to pay for it.
      Having to pay out money to vote is called a "poll tax". We haven't
      seen this since
      the days when blacks were made to guess how many jelly beans were in
      a jar, and
      other such outrageous "tests" in order to vote.

      Obama's experience is not "limited to social work" - e has held government
      office, and he has been president for 4 years. Further, he has international
      experience - even from his early life in, after his birth in Hawaii, with his
      mother in other parts of the world. he isn't as insular as too many American
      presidents have been. Romney's international experience is non-existent -
      except in business. He made an idiot of himself on his recent fund raising
      visit to Israel, and his rudeness in England was completely embarrassing.
      He is a tactless man with no warm connection to others - no empathy. His
      foreign policy consists of a few monosyllabic wirds with an added threat
      added. He is not a thinking man.

      "All politicians lie" is a copout. Studies show all human beings lie -
      one study I saw said 14 times a day, another 7 a day - and that's each
      of us every day. But some are inveterate liars, and Romney seems to be
      one of those.

      At 07:33 AM 11/4/2012, clarence_sonny_williams wrote:
      >Yes, we are electing a new "administration," a turnover in the executive
      >branch of government. Nonetheless, my reference to the
      >Constitutionally-mandated secular operation applies to not only all 3
      >branches of the federal government, but to every single governmental
      >entity from school districts to the Presidency.
      >As you will learn when the votes are counted, it is incorrect to say
      >that the "vast majority" of Americans mistrust Romney, that they believe
      >he lies more than Obama. The populace is split right down the middle.
      >Yes, sadly, all politicians lie, or rather free themselves from earlier
      >commitments once elected.
      >Yes, I trust Romney more than Obama to handle the unexpected. His
      >experience vastly outweighs Obama's, whose experience is limited to
      >social work at the street level...and in Chicago of all places. I
      >have lived and worked there, and it is a real viper pit.
      >--- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "Maarten"
      ><m.aalberse@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Unless I'm very mistaken, this is an election of a president, not of a
      > > government...And what's striking to me in this video is not only hos
      > > Moronic beliefs, but also how he responds to the interviewer.Sonny,
      > > seriously, would you like this man handle unespected catastrophic
      > > events?
      > > Here's some folks of his own party think of him:
      > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJa2OaiwWw
      > > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJa2OaiwWw>
      > > I know you think Obama is a lyer, and you're probably right (can't go
      > > very far in politics without lying).But his lying pales (sorry, very
      > > pun) in comparison to Romney's ; I think that a large majority would
      > > a similar thing.
      > > Maarten

      The selection of a Republican candidate for the presidency of this
      globalized and expansive empire is - and I say this seriously - the
      greatest competition of idiocy and ignorance that has ever been.
      Fidel Castro. January 2012
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic