142571Re: Mitt Romney Explain How Jesus Will Reign for 1,000 Years When He Returns, in Jerusalem... and Missouri

  • Robert Karl Stonjek
    Nov 4, 2012
      Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 11:33 PM
      Subject: Re: Mitt Romney Explain How Jesus Will Reign for 1,000 Years When He Returns, in Jerusalem... and Missouri

      Maarten,

      Yes, we are electing a new "administration," a turnover in the executive
      branch of government.  Nonetheless, my reference to the
      Constitutionally-mandated secular operation applies to not only all 3
      branches of the federal government, but to every single governmental
      entity from school districts to the Presidency.

      As you will learn when the votes are counted, it is incorrect to say
      that the "vast majority" of Americans mistrust Romney, that they believe
      he lies more than Obama.  The populace is split right down the middle.
      Yes, sadly, all politicians lie, or rather free themselves from earlier
      commitments once elected.

      Yes, I trust Romney more than Obama to handle the unexpected.  His
      experience vastly outweighs Obama's, whose experience is limited to
      social work at the street level...and in Chicago of all places.  I have
      lived and worked there, and it is a real viper pit.

      RKS:
      It is interesting that you would count only Obama's experience when he ran for the presidency the first time.  He now has four years experience of running the country as president so, as far as experience goes, a sitting president always has more experience than a candidate who has never been part of a presidential administration in any capacity.

      I note also that Mitt Romney was passed over in favour of Sarah Palin as the vice presidential running mate in the last presidential election, which seems to indicate how much confidence the Republican party hierarchy had in him at that time...

      It will be all over in a couple of days, thank goodness :)  (I hope you Americans are happy with your choice regardless of whom you choose :)

      Robert
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic