142459Re: News: Cracking the epigenetic code, advancing our understanding of disease

  • Don Zimmerman
    Nov 1, 2012
      --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "clarence_sonny_williams" <clarencew@...> wrote:

      > I am confident that those who scoff at such scientific facts have a
      > hidden sociopolitical agenda in mind. It is a shame they are so
      > cowardly about this sociopolitical agenda that they refuse to reveal it.

      DWZ:
      I wouldn't be surprised if they already have plans drawn up for a Gulag, so that when they seize power they will have a place to send the PC liberals. Fortunately, those dreams of power are about as plausible as their "scientific" theories.

      Best regards,

      Donald W. Zimmerman
      Vancouver, BC, Canada
      dwzimm@...