142350[evol-psych] Re: "pheromones in context"

  • clarence_sonny_williams
    Oct 31, 2012
      Sorry, Brad, I used the wrong name in a response to Hibbsa.

      --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, Brad <devilboy6x9@...>
      wrote:

      > ??? I don't even read your posts sonny why would I want to block you?

      > Brad
      > Chance Favors The Prepared Mind~ L Pasteur
      >

      > ________________________________

      Robert to ban me then don't forget to ask him to ban you as well, for
      addressing me as Brad,

      "clarence_sonny_williams" clarencew@ wrote:

      > > Brad,
      > >
      > > I would appreciate it if you stopped adding, "Rgds, Sonny" to the
      end of
      > > your poss. That makes it sound as if you are quoting me, and I will
      > > ask Robert to ban you from the group (I can at least ask) if you do
      not
      > > stop.
      > >
      > > You can add all the cute insults about me that you care to, but this
      > > form of insult (or whatever you intend) is inappropriate.
      > >
      > > Incidentally, science is not about proof.
      > >
      > <snip>

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic