142262[evol-psych] Re: "pheromones in context"

  • clarence_sonny_williams
    Oct 29, 2012
      I apologize if Brad is not your name. I thought your name was Brad.
      Doesn't this group require that all posters identify themselves, and not
      use "pseudo names"? I thought "hibbsa" was a pseudo name.

      Is Hibbsa your real name?

      Do not end your posts as you do this one, "Rgds, Sonny." That is the
      signature line, which means you attribute to me what came before. That
      should not be allowed.

      --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, "hibbsa" <hibbsa@...>
      wrote:

      > Brad,
      > It is you who wants to play silly buggers with names. If you ask
      Robert to ban me then don't forget to ask him to ban you as well, for
      addressing me as Brad,

      "clarence_sonny_williams" clarencew@ wrote:

      > > Brad,
      > >
      > > I would appreciate it if you stopped adding, "Rgds, Sonny" to the
      end of
      > > your poss. That makes it sound as if you are quoting me, and I will
      > > ask Robert to ban you from the group (I can at least ask) if you do
      not
      > > stop.
      > >
      > > You can add all the cute insults about me that you care to, but this
      > > form of insult (or whatever you intend) is inappropriate.
      > >
      > > Incidentally, science is not about proof.
      > >
      > <snip>

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic