142245Re: [evol-psych] The neurological basis of g

  • hibbsa
    Oct 29, 2012
      Jacob - I genuinelly haven't ever seen actual contradictory data from
      you or Lucy (Sonny) . If I've missed it I'm sorry. Could you possibly
      repost so we can progress this?

      --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com,
      "clarence_sonny_williams" <clarencew@...> wrote:
      > Jacob,
      > Yes, you have done very well in establishing your case and providing
      > scientific evidence.
      > Many of the rest of us have done so as well, but Hibbsa/Brad feels
      > he must assume the role of gadfly and forever ask the same thing. Just
      > swat him away like you do all the other annoying insects by telling
      > to read your previous posts wherein you provided evidence to
      > the absolutely inane blathering of RAF and Bee.
      > --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, jacob mack jcbmack@
      > wrote:

    • Show all 200 messages in this topic