      From: hibbsa <hibbsa@...>
      Subject: [evol-psych] Re: Zero Tolerance: Trump, Schwarzenegger, and Strauss-Kahn
      To: evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 6, 2011, 10:48 PM

      --- In evolutionary-psychology@yahoogroups.com, Julienne <julienne@...>
      wrote:

      > At 04:43 AM 6/5/2011, hibbsa wrote:
      >
      > >Julienne - there's nothing wrong that I know of using an occasional
      word
      > >like 'shit' in a post. That isn't bad mouthing anyone or trying to
      > >demean them or insult them or undermine them or shut them down. These
      > >are the things you've been doing to Edgar. It's not swearing that's
      the
      > >problem....don't you get it?
      > >
      > >The idea of you trawling through the archives looking for a reason
      not
      > >to have to face up to your behaviour, is actually very amusing. But
      you
      > >won't find an instance of me abusing someone on this list because I
      > >don't that. So you're left with your own behaviour, and whether it's
      > >acceptable. It isn't.
      >
      > How parental! I gather you are now the self-appointed PC Police of
      EvolPsych?

      > Sorry, Al, I am not going to continue this with you beyond this
      response.
      > Edgar has been bullying people on here for years, even lying about me
      > others. He has called me innumerable names, mocked my work, made the
      most
      > outrageously misogynistic comments, laughed about how my children
      would
      > be better off when I die when I was seriously ill a while ago.
      >
      > I looked you up because I didn't know who you are - even your gender.
      > I wanted to see who might write such a pompous, self-righteous piece.
      > You didn't pay the slightest attention to Edgar's abusive behaviour -
      > but piled on to it. You want to shame me for responding to Edgar, but
      > you excuse your own swearing.
      >
      > Too many women on here have received this kind of abusive "go away and
      > be quiet" piece you sent me - and they're gone. There are just a few
      of
      > us left, but we're here. And it is not only women - men have also had
      > to listen to his disdain.
      >
      > Please pay attention to the mote in your own eye.
      >
      > Julienne

      Hi Julienne - I guess the subject is moot now so there's no point
      bickering over spilt milk. No hard feelings my end...was only protesting
      the excessive badmouthing - nuffin' else. Not because of any personal
      sensitivity...it's just boring and drives people away. The excesses, not
      you. We all do it when the passions boil, so it's not about you.

      > "There is a price to pay for speaking the truth. There is a bigger
      > price for living a lie."
      > -Dr. Cornel West
      > Julienne's Blog: http://www.myspace.com/youandthecosmos, and
      > Facebook. Radio: "You and the Cosmos"