      From: O'Dea
      Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 11:44 PM
      Subject: RE: [evol-psych] News: A man with attitude

      No, Steve and others, I meant what I said. I enjoy dominating my wife and I think she often enjoys being dominated. Have any of you been reading the  “manosphere” and “womanosphere” lately, on the Internet? It is rife with women admitting how “turned on” they are by dominant men, by “alphas”. How they get “wet” for them. How they like being led.