101943RE: [evol-psych] Human Nature: normal and natural between-group behaviour

  • Steve Corsini
    Feb 1, 2010
      Ed, I was commenting on the original post by the original post by Donald W , posted Monday 01 March 2010 (received 3:57pm) --- In evolutionary- psychology@ yahoogroups. com, "ED" <seacrofter001@ ...> wrote:

      > As you may note I was
      referring to phenomenal political power. See
      > <excerpt> further
      below.

      DWZ:
      Still, the problem is not so much what ethnic group has power, corporate or political, as the extent of the power and influence that any group with special interests can attain. I would love to be able to exclude all those extreme right-wing conservatives and Bible thumpers with their phenomenal political power with their excessive influence on the political process in the USA. That's where the real trouble lies. But in a democracy there is not much that can be done about it except at the ballot box.

      Best regards,

      Donald W. Zimmerman
      Vancouver, BC, Canada
      dwzimm@telus. net