101930Re: [evol-psych] Human Nature: normal and natural between-group behavior

  • R A Fonda
    Feb 1, 2010
      > I would love to be able to exclude all those extreme right-wing
      conservatives and Bible thumpers with their phenomenal political power with their excessive influence on the political process in the USA. <

      I know I would like to exclude the component of their political action that is based on their delusional religious beliefs, though not the people themselves. IOW, I would like to see them act in their own REAL interests. But would you, really?  Without their political actions based on religious delusion, America would stop supporting Israel.

      RAF
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic