Meet many new single lesbians or bi-curious womans!

  • lesbian_love008
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 8:31 AM
      http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/mariahappy/womenonly.htm
      This single lesbian or bi-curious woman dating site incorporates
      features which have been designed not only for maximum ease of use, but
      also to ensure that members can contact people who they will not only
      find physically attractive, but also compatible in terms of interests,
      lifestyle and personality. And the most important thing is that you can
      search our database for ladies who live in your own town or city; we
      know you're not looking for a pen-pal when you join the lesbian club
      but that you actually want to meet people and have fun.
      http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/mariahappy/lesclub.htm
      http://www.aboutme.com/users/ldsheaven/lesbiankiss.htm