Registration for EVS in Chicago in August

  • fjjwagner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      The Eric Voegelin Society will meet between August 29th and Sept
      1st of this year in Chicago. To get favorable hotel rates
      registration with APSA is necessary and to register with APSA it
      is first necessary to become a member.

      Not being a university professor in political science I was able
      to join as an associate member for $62. I was then able to
      register for the meeting for $205, for a grand total of $267.

      Here are the URLS:

      APSA general info on Chicago meeting:
      www.apsanet.org/content_77049.cfm?navID=988

      Membership: www.apsanet.org/content_1457.cfm

      Registration: www.apsanet.org/content_3952.cfm?navID=1050

      APSA is meeting at both the Hilton (B on the map) and the Palmer
      House (A on the map). We do not yet know where EVS will meet.
      When we find out we will post it here.

      Best,

      Fritz Wagner