Re: [evforum] (unknown) WARNING

  • Martin Pagnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2011
      The email purportedly from Xu Zhiyue is spam and triggers a virus alert
      if blocking software is in place.

      I am sure that Fritz will be removing it from the evforum as soon as he
      checks his mail.

      On 25/07/2011 4:55 AM, Xu Zhiyue wrote:

      > http://www.racattorney.pro/wp-includes/invitefriends.htm

    • fjjwagner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2011
        Martin,

        Thanks for the heads up. The message has been deleted from the
        server and Mr. Xu's messages will be moderated until this is
        cleared up. This may be a case where a virus or some form of
        malware has established itself in Mr. Xu's computer. Mr. Xu has
        been a member of the evforum since 2004.

        I hope he reads this and takes care of the problem.

        I hope you were not damaged by the message : )

        Best

        Fritz Wagner

        On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:40:08 -0400, Martin Pagnan wrote:
        > The email purportedly from Xu Zhiyue is spam and triggers
        > a virus alert if blocking software is in place.
        >
        > I am sure that Fritz will be removing it from the evforum
        > as soon as he checks his mail.
        >
        > On 25/07/2011 4:55 AM, Xu Zhiyue wrote:
        >
        >> http://fritm

      • Xu Zhiyue
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2011
          It's a virsus operation not from me, please delete it.Xu Zhiyue

          发件人: fjjwagner <fjjwagner@...>
          收件人: evforum@yahoogroups.com
          发送日期: 2011年7月25日, 星期一, 下午 11:52
          主题: Re: [evforum] (unknown) WARNING