Voegelin in Toronto pt2

  • fjjwagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      After negotiations with several academic publishers, it became clear
      that if we wanted the DVD to be available this year, we would have to
      establish our own publishing company to coordinate manufacture,
      distribution, and sales. It was decided that at the outset we would
      sell exclusively through Amazon.com.

      I can report that the test pressing has been viewed and approved, the
      manufacturing process has begun, the distributor has his computer set
      up to handle orders, and the new company, imaginatively called
      "Wagner Columbus Publishing Company, Ltd, is now a registered seller
      with Amazon. We hope to begin sales by the middle of August, at
      which time the Amazon sales page will become viewable.

      The moment the DVD is available, the list members will be notified.

      I will post separately something about the content of the DVD.

      Cordially,

      Fritz Wagner
    • Rhydon Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        On many occasions over the years, I've appreciated Mr. Wagner's efforts
        in making that original VHS available. I am looking forward to going
        beyond the "fish tank"! I'm grateful to Mr. Wagner, Dr. Sandoz, and the
        other people involved for their generous labors on this.

        Rhydon Jackson