CW30 Index now available on line

  • fjjwagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      I am pleased to announce that the index for CW 30, Selected Correspondence: 1950-1984
      has been copied and placed on the web. In the book it is 60 pages (120 columns) and
      on the web it is simplified into four segments of 2 columns each.

      The basic volume bibliographic information is found at:
      http://www.fritzwagner.com/ev/eric_voegelin_bibliographic_key.html#30

      One can browse the index by a specific letter of the alphabet at:
      http://www.fritzwagner.com/ev/eric_voegelin_volume_index_list.html#30

      One can scroll the index from A to Z by going here:
      http://www.fritzwagner.com/ev/cw/index_cw_30_pt1.html#30Main

      One can examine the list of correspondents by going to:
      http://www.fritzwagner.com/ev/cw/index_cw_30_pt1.html#cor

      One can search for the thousands of new terms and names by
      going here and entering the word or words (use quotes for multiple words):
      http://www.fritzwagner.com/cgi-bin/search.pl

      I will have something to say about the contents of the volume. I am
      only up to page 220 (The correspondence goes to p. 876.), but I can
      tell you that a number of our evforum members make their appearances.
      Frank Masingill and Dick Birshirjian among our amateurs. Juergen
      Gebhart and Gilbert Weiss and Charlie Embry among our professionals.
      Alas, I am no relation to the Fritz Wagner with whom EV corresponded.

      By producing this volume, Thomas Hollweck has fulfilled his life's
      obligations and may now move to Bali and stop shaving. :-)

      Cordially,

      Fritz Wagner