RE: [evforum] Searching for an article...

  • David Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Mr. Poirier,

      Have you checked the correct name? I think the reviewer was Anthony
      Harrigan, not Hannigan.

      David Gordon

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        You are certainly justified in asking the question. I
        immediately wondered if I got the spelling of the surname
        right (i.e., Harrigan) _after_ I pressed the send button.
        It was one of those instances where "finger memory" over-
        powers the mind. I see now that got it wrong in my message
        to the list, _but I did get it right when I conducted the
        searches._ I am certain of that. In any case, thanks
        for drawing it to my attention.

        M. W. Poirier

        -----