Photos from EVS annual meeting

  • Frederick Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
      The annual meeting of the Eric Voegelin Society concluded
      Sunday and I have just put up a page of photos for your
      enjoyment. The URL is: http://www.fritzwagner.com/ev/evs_2001/evs_san_francisco_2001_photos.html

      I have been home 24 hours so don't expect rapid response from me on questions.

      Fritz Wagner
    • FMasingill@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
        In a message dated 9/4/01 1:12:18 AM Central Daylight Time, fwagner@...
        writes:

        > I have been home 24 hours so don't expect rapid response from me on questions

        Thanks for the pictures, Fritz. They and the commentary accompanying
        them were surely appreciated by any participant in the forum who was unable
        to attend the sessions. My most gracious thanks.

        Frank