Re: Administration Notes

  • Frederick Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      I bring two administrative items to your attention:

      1. Bill McClain has created a section on his website, the Eric Voegelin
      Study Page, devoted
      to "Eric Voegelin Remembered." He has posted the first offering, that
      from Frank Masingill.
      Bill has assumed the responsibility to save these remembrances in several
      ways so that
      we need not fear they will be lost through computer failure (Bill knows
      computers as a
      programmer.) These remembrances will be collected, one hopes, until they
      constitute a
      publishable body of work in the traditional book form (as well as on line
      as they accumulate).

      If you will post reminiscences here for all of us to read, Bill will then
      copy them to his site.
      Please consider your act of posting such reminiscences here as consent
      given to Bill to archive
      them on his site. At some point we will probably want short biographical
      sketchs from the
      contributors. The webpage address for his "Remembrance" archive is:
      http://www.salamander.com/~wmcclain/ev-remembered.html

      2. Since evforum is sponsored by egroups, all members have access to
      everything posted
      here. The archive is by date. The address to check old messages is:
      http://www.egroups.com/messages/evforum
      New members may wish to read a sampling of messages.

      Fritz Wagner

      In consideratione creaturarum non est vana
      et peritura curiositas exercenda; sed gradus
      ad immortalia et semper manentia faciendus.

      St. Augustine ---De vera religione