MANDARIN TRANSLATOR Vacancy in Taiwan Co.

  • Ivanna Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011

      Mohon forward ke sahabat/saudara Anda yg membutuhkan lowongan ini.

      PT RIHTING COATING TECHNOLOGY INDONESIA

      We are a professional manufacturer of paint booths which is already have branch in Thailand, Indonesia, India, Japan, China (Zhejiang, Shanghai, Guangdong). Now we are looking for person with these following qualifications :

      Translator Mandarin (Urgently Required)

      Requirements :
      1. Female/Male, age 20-45 years old
      2. Good proficiency in Chinese both written and spoken
      3. Have a work experience is a plus, but  fresh graduate are welcome
      4. Computer literate (MS Office)
      5. High income
      6. Willing to work in Cibitung Bekasi area

      If you are a qualified candidate, please email your application to: luoming@... (LUOMING at RIHTING dot COM dot TW)

      Website : www.rihting.com

      PT RIHTING COATING TECHNOLOGY INDONESIA
      Ruko Mal Bekasi Fajar, Blok A No.14
      Kawasan Industri MM2100 Cibitung, Bekasi
      Phone : 021- 8998 3466

      Mau lowongan perusahaan Anda dibaca seperti ini oleh 15.000 lebih member Everyday Mandarin di Facebook Page, Group, BB member, Mailing List (Yahoogroups), dan di website? Call now: 021-685 99100, 687 87100