Vacancy: Wanita (Personal Assistant) di Prshan Tambang Besar Jkt, Gaji Besar

  • Chao
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Forward info lowongan ini ke saudara/sahabat Anda yg membutuhkan.

      PT TRIMEGAH BANGUN PERSADA

      We are one of the biggest Mining Group of Company in Indonesia. Wa are looking for suitable candidate who can fill the position as below:

      PERSONAL ASSISTANT

      Requirements:

      1. Female, Single, max 30 years old
      2. Minimum D3 from any major
      3. Minimum 1 (one) year experience as personal assistant
      4. Fluent in English & Mandarin (oral and written) is a must
      5. Computer literate in using MS office and Internet
      6. Possess an attractive looks, pleasant, outgoing personality and good communication skill
      7. Job Location: Jakarta (Head Office)

      Please submit your resume and recent photograph to:

      PT Trimegah Bangun Persada
      Email: nickel.media@...
      Cc: ela.rama@...

      Only short listed candidates will be contacted