Language & Personality Survey

  • Jim Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      I'm posting this on behalf of Mark Henshaw, who posted it to the
      CONLANG and AUXLANG mailing lists, and recently asked people to send
      it out further, including to some groups of people interested in
      constructed languages who don't necessarily create constructed
      languages themselves. The deadline for responses is December 4.
      Please send your responses offlist to Mark Henshaw at his address
      below, NOT to me and NOT replying to the list.