Text of 'The Cultural Value of Esperanto

  • Esperanto-USA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      I am looking for the text of the brochure 'The Cultural Value of
      Esperanto' by William Auld.
      I intend to reprint it as a brochure. For some reason, I lost the few
      copies of the brochure we had when we moved.

      If you have this text, would you please copy it and send it to me.
      (Note: the text at
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/4351/TheCulturalValue.html
      contains errors and omissions.)

      If you have it on paper, please send it to:
      Esperanto-USA
      1335 Stanford Ave
      Suite 300
      Emeryville CA 94608

      Thank you,

      --
      Bill HARRIS
      Direktoro, Centra Oficejo / Director, Central Office