Esperanto Kolekto en Novjorka Urba Biblioteko (Esploro-sekcio/Research)

  • Neil Blonstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      New York City Public Library Esperanto Collection???
      It could require getting a special research library card, which I once did. Neil

      Remember, there is an Esperanto Collection at the Central Research Library, Manhattan: New York Public Library.

      Catalog NYPL.ORG

      [Collection Of Material On Poor Paper From The Mrs. Dave H. Morris Artificial Language Collection]
      (Book)
      [Collection Of Material On Poor Paper From The Mrs. Dave H. Morris Artificial Language Collection]

      Title: [Collection of material on poor paper from the Mrs. Dave H. Morris artificial language collection]
      Publisher: [v.p.,, v.d.]
      Characteristics: 550 items in 16 packages.,10-45 cm.
      Local Note: Each item in this collection has been microfilmed and separately cataloged; originals kept in accordance with donor's bequest
      Mrs. Dave H. Morris Collection
      Subject Headings: Esperanto Books in
      Ido Books in
      Topical Term: Esperanto
      Ido
      Additional Contributors: Morris, Alice V.
      Research Call Number: H-10 147