Forever Pleasure: A Utopian Novel

  • Esperanto-USA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Message received today:

      To Esperanto-USA,

      You may be interested in my new novel called /Forever Pleasure: A
      Utopian Novel./ The story is an adventure through an Esperanto speaking
      future. The protagonist is an English speaking time traveler that
      discovers two workable utopian futures all speaking Esperanto. The book
      clearly predicts and justifies Esperanto as the future world language.

      I hope the Esperanto-USA enjoys reading this fictional novel as much as
      I enjoyed writing it.

      Sincere via,

      Theodore Eastman

      The book is avaliable on Amazon:
      http://www.amazon.com/Forever-Pleasure-Theodore-R-Eastman/dp/0595499090/ref=tag_tdp_sv_edpp_i
      And on Barnes and Noble:
      http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Forever-Pleasure/Theodore-Eastman/e/9780595505630/?btob=I

      *About the Author*
      **
      Theodore R. Eastman has worked in navigation and deep space tracking
      since 1984. He is contracted to NASA as an automation engineer for the
      Deep Space Network and has had two innovation proposals through
      NASA/JPL: “Electron Circulating Spin Memory,” a type of quantum memory
      (1994) and “Condensational Ion Propulsion,” a quantum ion propulsion
      system (1996). The recipient of numerous group and personal awards from
      NASA and other major aerospace corporations, Eastman has also designed
      and coded four artificial intelligence systems for JPL and NASA.
      /Forever Pleasure: A Utopian Novel/ is his first book.

      --
      Bill HARRIS
      Direktoro, Centra Oficejo / Director, Central Office