Nice write up!!I guess I'm. Not the only 5sp 1z diff locking syncro on the west coast. ;)What rpm is 60mph for you?Also what mpg are you getting after yournbulk
Here is the play by play on the syncro conversion I just completed on my rig: Grease Works shop notes: 2000 T4 Eurovan Weekender Syncro conversiongreaseworks
How much do you want for the eurovanthanks,Linsey To: eurovanTDI@yahoogroups.com From: eurovanTDI@yahoogroups.com Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 07:36:40 -0800trekker149
30+ MPG is just around the corner!
- SUVs, Trucks, and Vans
- Apr 26, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.