ALH: you can buy a steel oil pan that can be modified if you wish or leave it as it is. just modify oil pickup tube. I've done it in my BEW engine and ALH isvwcostica
An ALH engine would be much more work than a 1Z/AHU conversion. With an ALH you would have to make an oil pan, engine mounts and brackets for the powerroddubois
Once you source the correct engine/transmission mounts from an overseas friend, then find the correct transmission and have that transmission's ring and piniontomeejr
30+ MPG is just around the corner!
- SUVs, Trucks, and Vans
- Apr 26, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.