Discussion

  • chambord25
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23, 2001
      Come on guys, I know you're out there! Let's have some discussion!
    • rassman_uk
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 28, 2001
        How about us all sorting out where everybody is,
        then see if we can get a sumo weekend together
        somewhere.<br><br>I've never done sumu, but I wrestle quite often and
        after a lot of 'no shows' I now get to wrestle quite
        regularly. The best ones are the wrestling weekends. You
        come home afterwards aching like buggery, but its well
        worth it.<br><br>I'm 43 5'8 198lbs and live in
        northeast england.
      • chambord25
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 30, 2001
          Well, it's nice to see that someone was seeing my
          messages! Anyways, I live in the United States, but I
          neither wrestled nor sumo wrestled much before. I would
          like to try it out sometime, though.<br><br>Here's to
          the revival of the European Sumo Club!
        • bimbo007_1999
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 10, 2001
          • augie_chat
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 27, 2001
              WHAT DO SUMO GUYS GET TO STAY LIKE THAT ??HOW DO U BECOME ONE ?