European Sumo Club

  • peruvian_scorpio_guy
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 29, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for European Sumo Club
    • lilbanchee1
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 4, 2001
        Please lets see some pictures..............
      • chambord25
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 18 7:32 PM
          Well, who's ready to talk sumo? Any favorites? Anybody wanting to participate in sumo?
        • bearhuggr58
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 8, 2001
            Find this the quietest club I am a member of. Perhaps a few pics will stir up some talk.
          • chambord25
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 11, 2001
              Nice pics there! I was beginning to think that I
              was the only one posted anything on this board- are
              you interested in doing sumo? or just a spectator?
              Who are your favorite wrestlers? What do you love
              about sumo? That should be enough for some conversation
              :-)
            • robbieismybich
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 14, 2001
                I like sumo wrestling alot.<br>do you like sumo wrestling.
              • chambord25
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 14, 2001
                  I, myself love the sport and would love to participate! I would love to give sumo a try.
                • chambord25
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 23, 2001
                    Come on guys, I know you're out there! Let's have some discussion!
                  • rassman_uk
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 28, 2001
                      How about us all sorting out where everybody is,
                      then see if we can get a sumo weekend together
                      somewhere.<br><br>I've never done sumu, but I wrestle quite often and
                      after a lot of 'no shows' I now get to wrestle quite
                      regularly. The best ones are the wrestling weekends. You
                      come home afterwards aching like buggery, but its well
                      worth it.<br><br>I'm 43 5'8 198lbs and live in
                      northeast england.
                    • chambord25
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 30, 2001
                        Well, it's nice to see that someone was seeing my
                        messages! Anyways, I live in the United States, but I
                        neither wrestled nor sumo wrestled much before. I would
                        like to try it out sometime, though.<br><br>Here's to
                        the revival of the European Sumo Club!
                      • bimbo007_1999
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 10, 2001
                        • augie_chat
                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 27, 2001
                            WHAT DO SUMO GUYS GET TO STAY LIKE THAT ??HOW DO U BECOME ONE ?