Hi

  • Leonor Gomes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
      Hi all,

      I am from Portugal and I was really interested in knowing anyone Libertarian
      from my country. Our parties are so aligned to the classing left wing -
      right wing line (and mostly with authoritarian ideas) that I wonder if there
      are people here with libertarian ideas.

      Leonor
    • annmooty <annmooty@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
        I just joined - Hi! :D
      • Jaizi's Pad
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2003
          I have just (within the last fortnight or so) created a group similar to this without realizing this one existed - whoops.
          Anyhow, may I introduce you to ELF. C'est European Liberation Front, si vous voulez, mais c'est ELF surtout parce que je suis poete, dryade - elfe. ELF is concerned above all with mental freedom, the freedom to create, to think unapproved or worse original thoughts, with freedom of expression as the cornerstone of liberty for without it drivel flourishes unchecked.
          www.sarat.demon.co.uk/ELF.html
          cheers
          Yzz

          There is a solution!"