EU immigration policy

  • nostate1
    Message 1 of 189 , Apr 21, 2001
      Considering that this club has 26 members there
      are remarkably few postings. Is it because we agree
      on everything?<br><br>What do you people think about
      the EU immigration policy? Free immigration is, of
      course, preferable, but if this cannot be achieved,
      should the individual EU countries be allowed to
      determine their own immigration policies rather than be
      forced to adhere to a common EU immigration policy? And
      is a common immigration policy a prerequisite for
      the Schengen Agreement? If so, is it not a good thing
      that people can move freely within the
      Schengen-countries?
    • gilsonde
      Message 189 of 189 , Feb 4, 2002