550Libertarian Party of Alabama

  • helferich123
    Aug 22, 2013
      Hello

      I represent the Alabama Libertarian Head Office in Birmingham. We are currently raising funds not only for The normal purposes of Campaigning; Developing Candidates; Ballot Access and the various educational functions for adults, but MAINLY for the formation of Clubs and Organizations in the various Colleges, Universities and High Schools throughout The State of Alabama. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to donate a financial gift towards this end. Educating our youth is a great way to ensure the future of Libertarianism, because they are The Patriots of tomorrow. Ignorance is our greatest enemy.

      Please respond to this e-mail: libertian238@... if you are interested in helping us with a financial gift in this matter so I may assist you with further details.

      Thank You very much for Your time and effort in this matter.

      - Tom