202Hi

  • Jaizi's Pad
    Jan 12, 2003
      I have just (within the last fortnight or so) created a group similar to this without realizing this one existed - whoops.
      Anyhow, may I introduce you to ELF. C'est European Liberation Front, si vous voulez, mais c'est ELF surtout parce que je suis poete, dryade - elfe. ELF is concerned above all with mental freedom, the freedom to create, to think unapproved or worse original thoughts, with freedom of expression as the cornerstone of liberty for without it drivel flourishes unchecked.
      www.sarat.demon.co.uk/ELF.html
      cheers
      Yzz

      There is a solution!"