Re: looking for bouts

  • robscot12001
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
      Hi mate,

      Read your message and liked it very much indeed. I would certainly
      like to have a bout with u.

      I am a novice at sumo, but am very willing to learn, and would be a
      willing pupil.

      I am 45, 320 lbs, short brown hair, and live in glasgow.

      I am in New York all next week, but after that I can be contacted on
      07904 288 522 after 6 pm. Can travel or accommodate.\\

      Robbie Campbell