European Amateur Sumo Club

  • peruvian_scorpio_guy
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for European Amateur Sumo Club
    • norman_t09631
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2001
        hello im an american living in sicily i did amature sumo in japan when i was living there. loved it.
      • chambord25
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2001
          Well, is there anyone out there that wants to talk sumo? Anyone interested in European wrestlers? Anyone (besides me) wanting to get involved in sumo?
        • chambord25
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2001
            I know you're out there, lurking.... Let's have some discussion- it won't hurt a bit~!