... maintenance costs are going to ... would dominate ... build up the wherewithal ... I'm not saying the maintenance becomes more important in an absolutedavidbofinger
Jonas, game designers typically play a game solo several times before inflicting it on anyone else. That way you get rid of the really big problems thatlew_puls
... I'd like to try this. What you've described sounds like the game "Barbarian, Kingdom, and Empire" more than anything else I've heard of. Your version isjohn_david_galt
- Board Games
- Oct 4, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.