Shutdown Problem - etrex Legend GPS "Old Blue" ??

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      Hi. I'm a new member so please forgive me if this question has been answered before. My eTrex Legend (Old Blue ?) shut down after only a few minutes of operation this morning. A thin vertical line on the right side of the display was all that remained and nothing I tried could restore operation. I put in brand new batteries and after a few minutes the problem occurred again. Couldn't get any help from the sparse Troubleshooting section in the User's Manual. Can someone tell me what's likely to be the problem. Thanks! -Ron-