I am afraid to give my mobile number

  • koyana shaki
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Um…………..I’m Dasha. I’m responsible beautiful lady,
      with pleasant personality and good figure. As, I have
      decided to marry in very few weeks from now.
      I’m eagerly looking for a true soul mate to share my
      life with a good man. One of my friends suggested me
      to express myself in the yahoo groups. I am afraid to
      give my mobile number now. You can contact me at
      http://www.lovemeonline.com

      Good I remembered now………………You don’t have to pay them
      anything, it’s free! .because they are giving 5 days
      Gold memberships for free. Once you get my email, and
      mobile number. We can start communicating!
      What do you say? Ummmmmmmm……what else……..?I don't have
      any male friends till now, except my university group
      fellows. I am very desperate to build a solid
      relationship soon. Please contact me my nick name at
      http://www.lovemeonline.com is dasha.

      This will help you to find me.

      Thank you

      Bye