Question for the Moderator

  • Cathy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      I'm a veteran homeschool mom for 17-years and have been a member of this forum for sometime. However, I can't remember what's acceptable postings regarding anything that's non-homeschool related.

      Later in the fall, I have a children's story being released. This will be my first book and I'm quite excited. My intended audience is for early readers. I'm trying to create an Internet presence before my book hits the market by reaching others using my blog and Facebook Page.

      Would it be acceptable to send you my links to post with the group? I don't want to over-step my boundaries. I know some homeschool forums don't wish to outside interests, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

      God bless,
      Cathy