1 member, 1 message added in the last 7 days
Discussion of the "Eternity II" puzzle. A 2,000,000 US dollar prize is on offer to the first person who correctly completes the Eternity II puzzle. The puzzle consists of 256 square pieces that are bordered by coloured patterns which must be correctly aligned to form a 16 x 16 grid. Solve Eternity II by matching all adjoining pairs of edges (i.e the colour and symbol on each edge must match that of each adjoining edge) and placing pieces with grey edges around the border.
- Feb 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.