325Letter of support for the FEVR document on WHO's Decade of Action Draft Plan

  • Direccao ACA-M Gmail
    Jul 30, 2010
    Dear Sirs,

    We, the board of ACA-M (Associação de Cidadãos Auto-Mobilizados, Association of Self-Mobilized Citizens), wish to inform you that our association fully supports the document "Decade of Action Draft Plan - Key points from the perspective of road crashvictims", prepared by FEVR and based on the NGOs Declaration for the Global Inter-ministerial Conference on road safety, that took place last October, in Moscow.

    With best regards

    Manuel João Ramos

    President of ACA-M

    _____________

    Associação de Cidadãos Auto-Mobilizados
    Av. 5 Outubro, 142, 1º Dtº
    1050-062 Lisboa
    PORTUGAL

    Tel: +351217801997
    Tel: +351931406941

    <aca-m@...>
    <http://www.aca-m.org/>
    <http://www.estradaviva@org/>
    <http://www.mobilidades.org/>

    Member of FEVR - European Federation of Road Victims <http://www.fevr.org/>

    Member of ICART - International Coalition Against Road Trauma
    wdor.org/global-initiatives/international-coalition-against-road-trauma-icart/

    Member of IFP - International Federation of Pedestrians
    http://www.pedestrians-int.org/