Apology - IMPORTANT NEWS- Xmas Quotes

  • Ian Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Dear Friend, I am sorry I have not sent you anything for months.
      I was supposed to send you English teaching stuff monthly but my whole
      life has changed.
      I found out the secret of how to get rich! I know, I can't believe it
      myself.

      As you know I was an English teacher in Tokyo for 15 years and
      wrote Edutainment and have the site http://eslgames.com/ .

      One year ago I moved back to Perth to practice the wealth attraction
      principals I had learned from my mentors.
      I now live here at http://perthcondos.com/ , I drive this
      http://idtag.info/mercedes500sl/
      I own three condos here http://phuketvacationapartments.com/ etc .
      I do not tell you this to brag, just to show you I am now more
      qualified to teach wealth creation/attraction rather than ESL.
      Hopefully you will see the benefit of joining my mentor program here
      http://www.universityoflife.com/default.asp when it is ready
      in the future.

      The easiest way to wealth is to have mentors and a mastermind group.
      Going to seminars like these
      http://www.universityoflife.com/ArticleView.asp?ArticleID=35 and
      meeting "master minded" people or
      getting the information presented there, is the fast way to riches.

      Anyway, don't believe me, just stand by and I will start to email you
      monthly (if I have something valuable to say)
      and you can then decide if you want to be involved with me as your
      mentor in future.

      If you are pretty sure I can't help you attract more wealth and think
      I am full of BS for any reason,
      please use the "unsubscribe" link below.

      For the rest of you, stand by and I will send you "prosperity
      enhancing" information/lessons/tips/methods to
      achieve financial freedom.

      Following is an Xmas email I sent to some friends so thought you might
      like it too.

      All the best.....Ian Hewitt
      PS Nothing will restrict you more than contempt for new ideas, prior
      to investigation.

      ******Xmas 2008 Stuff From Ian *********

      Hi All, here are some fun links, enjoy!

      If you can help with our search for Mel Gibson, we would much
      appreciate it....
      http://www.universityoflife.com/ArticleView.asp?ArticleID=46

      This is a great web site.... Turn up volume, sit back and enjoy a review
      of 50 years of history in less than 3 minutes! Thanks to Billy Joel
      and someone from the University of Chicago with too much time on
      Google!

      < /B> http://home.uchicago.edu/~yli5/Flash/Fire.html

      Gratitude Dance!!
      http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=257

      If you want to do Xmas shopping online this year,
      here are all the trusted merchants that can get it to you by Xmas.
      It is a fun way to shop.....
      http://www.FlashShoppingMall.com/
      Is it a video game or a mall?

      Love.....Ian & Sascha

      "Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day"
      --Helen Rice quotes

      One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people
      forget the past with a present"
      --Anonymous quotes

      "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish
      peace and goodwill,
      to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."
      --Calvin Coolidge

      "On Christmas day you can't get sore, Your fellow man you must adore,
      There's time to cheat him all the more The other three hundred and
      sixty-four"
      --Tom Lehrer

      "Christmas gift suggestions:
      To your enemy, forgiveness.