Re: Practice speaking Esperanto

  • Enrique E
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      Practice speaking Esperanto

      After seeing that my list was well appreciated,
      I created a web page with that information.

      "How to gain spoken fluency in Esperanto"

      http://eeo.8k.com/Lern03.htm

      Thanks to those that copied or appreciated my list.

      D Gary Grady
      Phil Dorcas
      Vilcxjo Harmon
      Penny Vos
      Dori Wheeler
      Don HARLOW

      Please let me know about any mistakes in that page,
      and suggest other addresses or comments to add to
      the list.

      This page in a complement to my old page:

      "Steps for learning and using Esperanto"

      http://eeo.8k.com/lern.htm

      Dankas kaj salutas vin,

      Enrique
      Fremont, California, USA
      Retadreso: Enrike cxe aol punkto com

      On March 25 in eskv@yahoogroups.com
      D Gary Grady said:

      <<
      A message appeared on the ELNA-membroj list a couple
      of months ago that was full of information on how to
      practice conversational Esperanto on the Internet in both
      spoken and written form. With apologies to Enrique
      (who posted the original message), I have rearranged the
      contents a little.

      On March 25 in AktivUsono@yahoogroups.com
      Phil Dorcas said:

      <<
      I have taken the liberty to forward the following message
      to this list, which is valuable for those wishing they could
      train their ears a little better.

      Vilcxjo Harmon said:

      <<
      I'll keep it as a useful reference in counseling my tutees
      in the FEC.

      Penny Vos said:

      << Dankon, Filipo! >>

      Dori Wheeler diris:

      << PHIL - Kia bona listo! Dankon ! Dankon! Dankon! >>

      On March 27 in esperanto-nordkalifornio@yahoogroups.com
      Don HARLOW copied D Gary Grady's message.