The Holy Shroud, silent protagonist of Easter

  • cresciniusatwo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2003
      Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
      Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
      lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's
      HOLY SHROUD.
      Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the middle-
      ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light on
      the latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong .
      The Mistery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men
      at all, must be correlated to the Mistery of the Resurrection of
      Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and
      rose from the death in the Holy Shroud.
      The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
      Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
      The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
      sythesis of my life.
      Web site
      http://digilander.libero.it/crescinidue
      personal e-mail for communications