Re: Area51 arrives: [Reply to OOC Q.]CORRECTION

  • michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Correction:
      the orbital relay station is in orbit of Abal. The Nova asteroid belt
      is near Abal-actually between Abal and the white dwarf, Kai.

      From the relay station (also where ships are received) to Kixil
      Station on the asteroid surface is somewhat variable, due to the
      movement of the orbital station. For our purposes we'll say it's a
      little less than 1AU.
    • Bri-aitsya
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        So noted. (GM: Kai_system.doc doesn't list an orbital track for the
        Nova Belt.)